I am proud to be part of the core freelance team at Mid Pennine Arts in Burnley and over recent years have worked either as a project manager or artist on projects including
- Truce, a mass participation project commemorating the centenary of the Christmas Truces of 1914.
- Bowland Explorers, a year long project employing art and creative activity to support people from local communities to explore the beautiful landscape on their doorstep.
- Fifty Years of MPA, an archive project working with volunteers to unearth and share fifty years of amazing archive materials from the organisation’s history.
- Portraits of the Past, working with the local community to explore and record Gawthorpe Hall through oral history, photography and the creative arts.
- Todmorden Treat 2014/15/16, participatory art workshops in each of the primary schools in Todmorden